Is it a bug in KFlashpart?

yang.xin_cd@zte.com.cn yang.xin_cd at zte.com.cn
Mon Aug 22 11:58:42 CEST 2005

I visited some webpage including flash by konq-20030705, the flash could
not be played. But when I download the page to my local machine, the flash
could be played. I traced slotData() in kflashpart.cpp and found that: the
data.size() when visiting remote page is much smaller than that of local
visit. The data that kflashpart received is from KIO. Does this outcome
mean that KIO transforms the wrong number of data? or something wrong with
kflashpart itself? below is where I trace the data size.

void KFlashPart::slotData( KIO::Job* /*kio_job*/, const QByteArray &data )
{
    printf("data.size()=%d\n", data.size());

    if ( data.size() == 0 )
        return;

    if ( !m_widget->addData( data ) ) {
        closeURL();
        emit canceled( i18n("Invalid data.") );
    }
}

          生 命 在 于 运 动 !

 部  门: 中兴通讯/技术中心/成都研究所
 邮  件: yang.xin_cd at zte.com.cn
 电  话: 028-85492732
 邮  编: 610041
 地  址: 成都市高新区高朋大道3号6楼

信息安全声明:本邮件包含信息归ZTE所有,
ZTE对该邮件拥有所有权利。请接收者注意
保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第
三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部
或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
Information Security  Notice:
The information contained in this mail is
solely property of  ZTE Corporation.
This mail communication is confidential.
Recipients named above are obligated to
maintain secrecy and are not permitted to
disclose the contents of this communication
to others.