open a socket in konq-e

Ben Kirk bkirk at pager.net
Thu Aug 18 22:32:49 CEST 2005

I am trying to open a socket inside a browser on the client side to open a Web
page inside a browser and manipulate it. The problem is that since opening a
socket is not part of regular javascript, I'm forced to find a method to do
this... in minimo, it is via javascript using xpconnect to communicate with
xpcom objects... does konq-e provide any mechanism to do this? If so, please
tell me where to investigate further. My luck with minimo so far has been
"mini"mal.

Cheers,
Ben