Really Good new implementation to realize in konqueror

Lau Mig miguipda at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:29:40 CEST 2005

Dear developpers,

a friend of mine send me a really interresting program (but under windowz)
that I think it could be really interresting to have in linux.

To prevent a new program I think it can be used in konqueror and then I ask
you if you may include it in konqueror.

For each cd-rom inserted in the computer this program generate a small text
database that allow the user to be able to easily find on which cd it saved
any data. And it can do that without inserting the cd-rom. That's why it is
really interresting. In place to take one hour to find on which cd (and then
insert one after others) we saved data it is more easily to just do a search
on the cd-rom collector.

Please try the concerned program and create the similar use in konqueror.

Have a nice day ;-)