Konq/e using Qt/X11

Luciano Montanaro luciano.montanaro at consulenti.fastweb.it
Thu Aug 4 17:00:05 CEST 2005

El Jueves 04 Agosto 2005 16:19, Ben Kirk escribió:
> I'm trying to use Konq/e specifically with Qt/X11 (i.e., not KDE or
> Qt/Embedded), but I'm having problems trying to figure out what to pass
> on the command line with  “./configure <unknown stuff here>” to make it
> happen. I tried ./configure with no options and separately with the
> –enable-embedded option (I know this option means “link to Qt-embedded,
> don't use X,” but I was experimenting out of desperation) but I get the
> same error in both cases: “configure: error: The important program
> kde-config was not found!” Has anyone ran into this problem and/or can
> help me out?

You have to have (parts of) kdelibs installed in order to compile konqueror
embedded. Konqueror embedded needs at least dcopidl installed in order to
build.
Other than that, these are the options I use to build it:

 ./configure \
        --prefix=$HOME/konq-embedded-test \
        --with-ipv6-lookup=no \
        --without-xinerama \
        --disable-scrollbars \
        --with-extra-libs=/lib \
        --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt3 \
        --with-qt-includes=/usr/lib/qt3/include \
        --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt3/lib \
        --x-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib \
        --x-includes=/usr/X11R6/include \
        --disable-selection \