Konq/e using Qt/X11

Ben Kirk bkirk at pager.net
Thu Aug 4 16:19:11 CEST 2005

I'm trying to use Konq/e specifically with Qt/X11 (i.e., not KDE or
Qt/Embedded), but I'm having problems trying to figure out what to pass on
the command line with  “./configure <unknown stuff here>” to make it happen.
I tried ./configure with no options and separately with the –enable-embedded
option (I know this option means “link to Qt-embedded, don't use X,” but I
was experimenting out of desperation) but I get the same error in both cases:
“configure: error: The important program kde-config was not found!” Has
anyone ran into this problem and/or can help me out?

Best wishes,
Ben