Konqueror Browser Form Buttons

devosc devosc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:39:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I recently wanted to consider using href Links with applied css
styling as an alternative the form *button* since form buttons would
require javascript enabled.... however in doing so unfortunately
Konqueror is not showing this workaround correctly due to the way that
Konqueror form buttons are created, for example if there is a form
submit button, and then next to it there is a css styled hrefButton
(link) (as a cancel link for example), the form button sticks out like
a sore thumb while the css styled hrefButton (link) looks like it
should ( a plain rectangle ).

The problem is that while trying to achieve cross browser
compatibility, i.e. with I.E, span tags were placed around the form
buttons, which in Konqueror then shows it beneath the actual form
button...

Are there any css styling rules that could flatten the Konqueror form
buttons, quickly thinking, something like the border-collapse css
attribute that could be applied ?

--
devosc