Servicemenus

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Tue Apr 26 10:24:34 CEST 2005

El Martes 26 Abril 2005 06:26, Tom escribió:
> Hi,
> I'm not sure if this is the right mailing list to ask...

Actually, no. This list is for the development of Konqueror embedded.
The correct list should be kfm-devel at kde.org instead.

> I'm a developer of KSvn (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ksvn) and we
> are using servicemenus to integrate it into konqueror. We already
> created its own sub-menu as a top-level menu but noticed that it won't
> place an Icon in that menu? It will however place icons in the
> lower-level menu...
>
> ie.
> KSvn
> ----Update
> ----Commit
> ----Checkout... etc
>
> All the commands have icons but the actual KSvn meny doesnt.. :s
>
> Is there a command that i should add to the .desktop file? or is this
> just not possible?

If I understand the problem, it should be possible to add an icon to your
menu entry. Your submenu is supposed to go in the Tools menu, right?
You can have a look for example at the
kdeaddons/konq-plugins/babelfish sources.

There, the .desktop entry has an Icon=babelfish line.

Hope that helps...

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro       //