konq-e on ppc

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Wed Dec 15 12:12:46 CET 2004

El Martes 14 Diciembre 2004 18:37, Federico Lucifredi escribió:
> Hello Gents,
>     I have a quick question for anyone of you using konq-e on a ppc.
> What Qt-E are you targetting (I am looking at 2.x with preference) ?
> which version of Konq-e ? Any recommendations, tips or suggestions? Can
> I take a look at your build script ?

I am using Qt3-X11, with snapshots from http://www.cirulla.net .
If you are cross-compiling from 386, be sure to configure qt with the
--big-endian option, otherwise strange things happen at runtime.

as for a build script, see the attachment.

--
Luciano Montanaro

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo
                                                          - Enoch Root