Konqueror and Qtopia

Ralf ralf at helicom.de
Wed Dec 8 15:32:26 CET 2004

No, sorry, switching to root privileges does not help.
It seems, that the test program in the configure script does not link the qtopia libraries.
Maybe a bug in the script ????? Is there any newer version of konq/e than the one from
05/July/2003 which runs with Qt-2.3.x and Qtopia 1.7.x ?

Thanks,
Ralf