About cross compile

root zl at mpfree.org
Wed Dec 8 03:14:30 CET 2004

Hi
	Thank you for your answer. According to you, I have made sure that my
qte lib and toolchain are correct. But there are two problem further.

(1) You said I need a cross-complie script, But how and where can I get
it?
(2) How can I let the konq-e3 know I what to cross-complile (Given I
have set related environment variable correct), say what flag I should
add when configure.

	Thank you
Best regard

2004å¹1207¥ç22:08ï¼Paul Chitescuï¼