[konq-e] dcopidl not found

Barry Kauler bkauler at goosee.com
Sat Apr 24 15:42:12 CEST 2004

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:34:15 -0400
"Hihn, Jason" <Jason.Hihn at verint.com> wrote:

> Read the message archive, I know we just got done talking about this,
> this or last week.

Thanks, I found it. Repeating for any newcomer, Luciano wrote that his
"latest and greatest" still needs to have kdelibs installed to get the
dcopidl program (greater than or equal to v3.1).

I'm running out of room in my partition, and I don't want to go down
that path anyway, and in my case there's no hurry, so I request
Luciano to put dcopidl into the konq-e tarball sometime, and I'll
wait for it!

Regards,
Barry Kauler