konqueror-e need kde library?

Hihn, Jason Jason.Hihn at verint.com
Fri Apr 16 15:18:59 CEST 2004

In the archives you will find a post, by me with an attachment of a
modified configure script. You can use that or doctor yours up.

All that is required for fixingit is any component of kde that is not
found will have a line like: "{ exit 1; exit 1} }" or something to that
effect. Just make the line into two as such:
# {exit 1; exit 1}
}

Which will still throw the error, but it will keep on going.