earth spinning in konqueror

Bahram Alinezhad alineziad at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 15:38:26 CEST 2004

I want to ask you how could you ignore such more important failures and focus on the earth spinning?
The greatest isuues are:
1- Konqueror has very low performance; Probably for many unnecessary features added to it: internet browsing, text, pdf, picture viewer,...
2- In many cases, Konqueror detects file-types from their extension: as silly as windows explorer! Gnome has the great advantage of detecting file-types from their contents.
I ask you work seriously on these issues and help to avoid linux users being mocked by windows users.

---Your Message---
Hi,
I have already raised this issue in the past, but had no feedback. The earth animated icon in the konqueror web browser is spinning in the wrong way. This is not a big deal but new versions of kde and konqueror are still being released with this mistake/feature, and it is starting to bug me. If it is on purpose perhaps someone could explain me why this is so.
thanks
Marco
ps: Please CC me because I'm not subscribed.