Introduction, plus question about addons

Matthew D Krajewski mdk at symbies.com
Tue Sep 16 12:25:55 CEST 2003

I got Flash sound to work.

After swimming through the KFlashPart and flashlib code for a while, I
finally found out that it expects the following lines in the rc file:

[KFlashPart]
SoundEnabled=true

However, the sound skips about once every second on my SL-A300.  It doesn't
seem to be a lack-of-memory problem, though.  I wonder if it can be fixed by
tweaking the data buffer?  Guess I'll look into that.

- Matt K