Introduction, plus question about addons

Barry Kauler bkauler at goosee.com
Fri Sep 12 12:20:59 CEST 2003

One should always read the documentation first... yes, I did figure out how
to compile-in kflashpart!
To test it, I first went to the Macromedia site, but not much luck there,
as the demos all wanted Flash 6.
The I went to where my daughter always hangs out, www.neopets.com
--the main page has lots of little Flash animations, they work however I don't
recall if any of them gave a sound, so never tested that.

Regards,
Barry Kauler