To do a library .so with some code

Amadeo Casas Cuadrado acc at tid.es
Wed May 21 17:45:27 CEST 2003

Hello,

I want to modify some files of the Konqueror Embedded's code. Then, I
compile the code and I always get the konqueror file (the executable
file). And then, I overwrite the konqueror file by the new. That's right.

But then, I don't want to get the konqueror file to overwrite the file.
So, I want to do a library (.so file) with the code of the files that
I've modified and compiled. And then, put the new library (.so) in the
konqueror's directory and get a new version of Konqueror without
overwrite the konqueror file.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.