Image decode only goes through 1st pass...

Martin Zwickel konq-e@mail.kde.org
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:57:46 +0100

--,(WjLR/_wSzv?F=.

Hi Keith!

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:21:28 -0500
Keith Kyzivat <kkyzivat@attbi.com> bubbled:

> Ok Luciano, I got my executable up and running, but I'm seeing some
> glitches in image displaying.
>
> I'm seeing images only partially decode, going through the first pass
> of display (i.e. quite pixelated).  I am seeing this with both jpeg
> and gif.  Have you or Martin seen this, or is it something Qt/E or ppc
> related?
Under x86+QT/X11 it works fine... but i have no clue who is joking with
you! sorry :(

> ~Keith

Martin Zwickel <martin.zwickel@technotrend.de>

Research & Development

TechnoTrend AG <http://www.technotrend.de>
Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 6
86159 Augsburg (Germany)

Tel: [+49-821-450448-16] <---> Fax: [+49-821-450448-11]

This email, together with any attachments,  is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s). Any other distribution, use or
reproduction without the sender's prior consent is  unauthorised and
strictly  prohibited.  If  you have received this message  in error,
please notify the sender by email immediately and delete the message
from your computer without making copies.

--,(WjLR/_wSzv?F=.

--,(WjLR/_wSzv?F=.--