R: java in konqueror embedded ?

Paolo Scaffardi konq-e@mail.kde.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:59:16 +0100

Hi Sanjeev...
How are you? Are you still working on the java support into Konqueror?

What can you say about it?=20

Bye,
Paolo Scaffardi
Ufficio Giotto =96 Airvent SAM S.p.A. - Rimini
Tel. 0541 383294

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: konq-e-admin@mail.kde.org [mailto:konq-e-admin@mail.kde.org] Per
conto di Sanjeev Manral
Inviato: luned=EC 18 novembre 2002 10.42
A: 'konq-e@mail.kde.org'
Oggetto: java in konqueror embedded ?

Hi all,

I'm planning to add java support in konqueror-embedded.
Till now I 've ported konqueror embedded to qt-2.3.1 on PowerPC 405. I
need one java virtual machine running on my hardware for which, I 'll
port kaffe.

I'm unable to get the source code of konqueror?
Could somebody tell me where can I get the source code for konqueor, and
what are the files/directories I need to add konq-e from konqueror.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Sanjeev