I am ready to merge the last changes needed by kdelibs 3.1

Luciano Montanaro konq-e@mail.kde.org
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:58:40 +0100

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 23:24, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 10:50 AM, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > Ok, I haven't other ideas for now. Can you try the attached script
> > file,
> > which is what I currently use for the configuration? You'll have to
> > adapt it
> > a bit, but using similar configuratin options could help the debugging.
>
> Now that I do that, I don't get the dcop errors anymore, but I don't
> get anything at all anymore.  :(
>
> Nothing to the console, and nothing to the window...

I don't know about the window, but if you want the debugging info, you shou=
ld=20
reconfigure with
localconfigure debug
or
localconfigure fulldebug

and recompile. I'm afraid that you'll need to "make clean" to enable the=20
debugging output everywhere again.

Luciano.

PS by the way, I fixed the problems with the signals, be sure to update fro=
m=20
CVS.

=20

=2D-=20
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN
                                               X  AGAINST HTML=20
                                              / \     MAIL