Back button in kiosk mode?

Mark Baker distobj at acm.org
Sat Dec 6 19:46:20 CET 2003

I'm not QT developer, but I fumbled around and figured this might work
in mainwindow_kiosk.cc;

void MainWindowKiosk::initGUI()
{
    m_findInput = 0;
    connect( new QAction( "", "", Key_F3, this, "go_back" ),
                 SIGNAL( activated() ), SLOT( back() ) );
}

It doesn't work.  The F3 key isn't being trapped, and instead ends up
generate a key event which shows up elsewhere.

Any (urgent!!!) help that any of you could provide would be *greatly*
appreciated.

How else are folks doing Back in kiosk mode?

Mark.