minimal ui

Edhi Nugroho edhinug at unisbank.ac.id
Sat Apr 26 09:05:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

Thanks for your advice, but when I compile with --with-gui=kiosk, I got
a bunch of error.. btw.. I found that we can remove all menus with
konqerc (just remove all parts except first and last lines), and put
ShowLocationBar=false in config file will remove location bar.

Finally, I'm trying to figure out how to remove close,maximize and
minimize window button. Got to hack the source I guess ;)

Tia

edhinug

>configure --with-gui=kiosk

>will disable all widgets except the html viewer. You'll have to provide

>an URL on the command line or change the home url in the config file,
if >you
>want to use it, obviously.

Luciano