mime-types and konq-e for the zaurus

Paul Cosway pcosway at ressen.net
Sat Apr 12 11:09:55 CEST 2003

Two questions:

1.  I'd like to configure konq-e on the zaurus to call an external
application based on mime-type and/or file extension.  I have been able
to configure it to do so based on protocol, but not the file type.  Can
this be done without changes to the source code?

2.  Are there any "step-by-step" instructions for building the
executable for the Zaurus?  I'm not fluent in the options for
"configure" and it claims to not be happy with my qt installation.  I
think I have qt adequately installed, as I have been successfully
compiling source code that is part of qtopia-free-1.5.0.  I can provide
more details should anybody be able and willing to help me here.

Thanks.
Paul