Making konqe do what I want

Daniel Stenberg konq-e@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:40:45 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I'm just about to dive into the source code and try to make konq-e do the
things I want and I just wanted to ask if there's any general advice or
anything from people that have made similar things before:

1. My device doesn't have a keyboard, only touch screen, so I'll need to pop
   up a window with a keyboard as soon as the uses "clicks" in a form text
   field. When done, the user would press a 'done' key and the actual text
   should be transfered to the text field.

2. I need konq-e to run on the "root window" with no borders, no URL field,
   no toolbars/buttons etc, and no address field popping up at the bottom
   either.

Any pointers are appriciated.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77