Thank you for contacting International Male

IM Customer Service konq-e@mail.kde.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:10:31 -0500

Thank you for contacting us!

Just a note to inform you that your email has been received and is currently
being reviewed. If your inquiry is urgent and you need to contact our
customer service department, the phone numbers are listed below. We are open
Monday thru Friday between 8am and Midnight, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
between 9am and 5pm EST.

Please be advised that for security reasons we do not open email
Attachments. If an important part of your email inquiry was included in an
attachment you will need to re-send it as part of the body of the message.

If you have emailed us regarding any of the following listed topics, you
will find complete instructions below that should answer your question:

* To Be Added to our Catalog Mailing List
* To Change your Mailing Address
* To Be Removed from our Mailing List
* To Receive our Free Email Newsletter
* To change your Email Address
* Merchandise Return Information
* Products from Previous Catalogs
* International Orders
* International Male or Undergear Model Inquiry

If your email is in reference to topics other than those listed above you
may expect a reply, in most cases within two business days.

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you.

Regards,

Dawn Hobbs
Manager
International Male and Undergear

receive your first catalog in approximately 2-3 weeks. If your email
included your name and address, we will add your name for you.

For catalogs being mailed outside of the U.S. and Canada, delivery may take
up to three months. A first class subscription may be purchased for $15
(USD) a year per catalog.  You may mail your subscription request to the
address listed below. Or you may charge your first class subscription to
your Visa or Mastercard by faxing to the number below. Be sure to include
your credit card number and expiration date, as well as your credit card
billing address so that your request may be processed.

TO CHANGE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS

If you have recently moved and require a mailing address change, please be
sure you have included within your email,  both your new address and your
previous address so that we may update our records. If you have provided
both your new and old address, your account will be updated promptly. If you
have not provided both of the addresses, please resend your email with  this
necessary information.

TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LIST

If you wish to have your name removed from mailing list, please be sure you
have included your name and complete mailing address. Your request will be
promptly processed, however, our mailing schedule for the upcoming season
has already been established. Therefore, you may be receiving our soon to be
released catalog. We regret that we are unable to prevent this mailing.

TO RECEIVE OUR FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Have you heard about our free email Newsletter? It's chock-full of the
latest in fashion trends, fashion tips, model profiles, readers' questions
and answers, and exclusive Internet sales. If you missed it, please visit
our Internet site and click on "Receive Newsletter". It's easy and it's
FREE!

TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER

If you believe we have emailed you by mistake or you are not interested in
receiving our Newsletter, to unsubscribe to our newsletter, simply send
email:
     To: 	optout@internationalmale.com
				or
		optout@undergear.com
            or
     Message: UNSUBSCRIBE

TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

To change your email address for future Newsletters, please resubscribe with
your current email address on our web sites.

MERCHANDISE RETURN INFORMATION

When purchasing merchandise from International Male/Undergear, your complete
satisfaction is important to us, therefore, you may return any item for an
exchange or an adjustment. To return merchandise, please be sure to include
the packing slip or proof of purchase (i.e. a copy of your credit card
billing statement or the front and back of your cancelled check). You may
return the merchandise to us by U.S. mail or UPS at the address indicated on
your packing slip. Please insure your parcel for the value of the
merchandise. If the parcel is lost in transit to us, you will need to file a
claim with the Post Office or UPS for your refund. Please allow three weeks
for processing on all returns.

     Merchandise Returns Address:
     5022 Hollins Rd.
     Roanoke, VA  24050

PRODUCTS FROM PREVIOUS CATALOG

Products from previous catalogs may still be available.  Send us an email
with the style number, color and size and we will let you know if we still
have it.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

Yes, we ship our merchandise to most countries. For complete information on
our shipping rates and destinations, please log on to our website and go to
the "Information" section.

INTERNATIONAL MALE OR UNDERGEAR MODEL INQUIRY

If you wish to learn more about becoming an International Male or Undergear
Model, please visit the International Male web site at:
http://www.internationalmale.com/model.asp?

Please remember, we do not accept model photos via attachments to emails.
You must submit your photos via postal mail to our corporate office address.
Please mark all submissions to the attention of our Advertising Department.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

HOW TO REACH US:

WEB:
     http://www.internationalmale.com
     http://www.undergear.com