konq-e from command line on ipaq

Alex konq-e@mail.kde.org
Sat, 02 Nov 2002 14:09:16 +0900

--------------060902010506030109020106

Hi all!
I've been fighting with this problem for a fews days now, and still
cannot find a solution...
I'm running konq-e (ipkg konqueror-snapshot-full version
0.9.1-20020912.2) on ipaq 3870 running linux familiar 0.5.3; browsing
with konq-e works perfectly, as long as I type URL's in the address
window of the browser. The problem is that I couldn't find a way to open
a web site from the command line; typing konqueror
http://10.0.0.1:8080/index.html in the console leads to an unpleasant
"malformed URL file" popup window...
The thing is, after writing this command, I can see that the browser
wants to use the file: protocol, but I don't know how to tell it to use
the http: protocol instead.
Am I missing an argument? an option? some quotes? a line in some config
file?
It's all the more frustrating as when I write the
URLhttp://10.0.0.1:8080/index.html in the browser window, I can access
the requested page (I'm accessing the network using bluetooth).
Could you please tell me what I should do to make this (very basic)
application work?
Thanks in advance,

Alex.

--------------060902010506030109020106

<head>
</head>
Hi all!<br>
I've been fighting with this problem for a fews days now, and still cannot
find a solution...<br>
I'm running konq-e (ipkg konqueror-snapshot-full version 0.9.1-20020912.2)
on ipaq 3870 running linux familiar 0.5.3; browsing with konq-e works perfectly,
as long as I type URL's in the address window of the browser. The problem
is that I couldn't find a way to open a web site from the command line; typing
to an unpleasant "malformed URL file" popup window...<br>
The thing is, after writing this command, I can see that the browser wants
Am I missing an argument? an option? some quotes? a line in some config file?<br>
 in the browser window, I can access the requested page (I'm accessing the
network using bluetooth).<br>
Could you please tell me what I should do to make this (very basic) application
work?<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
Alex.<br>
<pre wrap="">