OpenGL Libprcre libraries

Sebastian Wendt konq-e@mail.kde.org
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:32:57 +0100

Hi,

I've got a question. I updated my System to Suse Linux 7.3, installed the
latest konq/E release, configured with ./configure --disable-debug
--target=i486-pc-linux-gnu --without-gl and compiled it with make.

But still my compiled binary of Konq/E wants the OpenGL libraries libGL &
libGLu. Furthermore it also wants libpcre which the old konq/E (from 22nd of
September) didn't want.

Did I forget a compiler switch or something like that ? I can't afford using
OpenGL.

I also re-downloaded qt-x11 in Version 2.3.1 and configured with ./configure
-gif -without-opengl. But still if I rebuild everything again, it wants these
additional libraries.

What went wrong ? Can anybody help me ?

Regards,
Sebastian