Using the KomparePart in KDevelop

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Jul 18 20:36:51 UTC 2009

On Friday 17 July 2009, Killerfox wrote:
> So we are currently deciding in KDevelop to use KomparePart as an option.
> Have there been plans to write a FindKompare.cmake? or even
> FindKdesdk.cmake?

Well, feel free to write one (it should be fairly easy) and also to export all
the interfaces you need from the KomparePart (as long as you don't remove or
change APIs, you can just commit what you need, exporting or adding APIs as
you need; if you want to change some API, please ask here first).

        Kevin Kofler