Open password protected file

tien dh tiendh11986 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:32:38 CET 2011

Thank you, but there is still problem with Koffice althought I
installed qca library (qca2 & qca2-devel).
When I try to open an password protected odt file, a dialog appears as
attach image and nothing continues.
The error message is : Could not open <file>, Reason: Parsing error in
the main document at line 1, column 1, error occurred while parsing
element.
How can I overcome this ?

--
Do Huu Tien