Memo field doesn't change

Footer footer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:42:56 BST 2026


My apologies!

KMyMoney
Version 5.1.3


running on Kubuntu 24.04 LTS.


Thank you!

On Sun, Jul 19, 2026 at 4:02 AM Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Samstag, 18. Juli 2026 21:02:09 Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit Footer via
> KMyMoney wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I occasionally duplicate monthly transactions and then edit them to
> change
> > the amount/date/memo field.
> >
> > However, if this is a transfer, when I go to the account that the money
> was
> > transferred to, the memo field remains the memo of the duplicated
> > transaction vs. the memo field that I changed in the account the money
> was
> > transferred from.  Date and amount are retained from the account it was
> > transferred from.  I hope that makes sense!
> >
> > I'm wondering if this is by design or a bug?
>
> That depends on the version of KMyMoney you are using. Please send us the
> version shown in the Help/About KMyMoney dialog.
>
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas Baumgart
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmymoney/attachments/20260720/6d3e5757/attachment.htm>


More information about the KMyMoney mailing list