Memo field doesn't change

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jul 19 10:02:37 BST 2026


Hi,

On Samstag, 18. Juli 2026 21:02:09 Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit Footer via KMyMoney wrote:

> Greetings,
> 
> I occasionally duplicate monthly transactions and then edit them to change
> the amount/date/memo field.
> 
> However, if this is a transfer, when I go to the account that the money was
> transferred to, the memo field remains the memo of the duplicated
> transaction vs. the memo field that I changed in the account the money was
> transferred from.  Date and amount are retained from the account it was
> transferred from.  I hope that makes sense!
> 
> I'm wondering if this is by design or a bug?

That depends on the version of KMyMoney you are using. Please send us the
version shown in the Help/About KMyMoney dialog.

-- 

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

-------------------------------------------------------------
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 867 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmymoney/attachments/20260719/03c7cf4d/attachment.sig>


More information about the KMyMoney mailing list