Finance::Quote in 5.2

Jochen jochen at r-ci.de
Sun Jul 5 10:59:23 BST 2026


Hello,

Am 30.06.26 um 11:30 schrieb Jochen via KMyMoney:

> Am 30.06.26 um 00:24 schrieb Jack via KMyMoney:
> 
>> It seems to be a version compatability issue, as the config/compile 
>> output and po files (translations) included messages referring to both 
>> Finance::Quote and libalkimia.  The problem I'm now trying to track 
>> down is why it says it only finds version 2.0.1 but requires 2.1.0, 
>> when I have it installed also from git head.  (Note those are NOT the 
>> right versions - this is from memory as I'm at a different PC)
> 
>> What version of libalkimia are you using?  What platform/OS/ 
>> Distribution are you using, and what version does Help/About say?  Is 
>> it just 5.2.2 or does it also have a sequence number or git commit 
>> number included?
> 
> thank you for looking into that.
> 
> It's Debian testing (SID).
> Version 5.2.2 without any additional number.
> libalkimia 8.2.1-1+b1

any news on that (I am patient if necessary...) ;-)

-- 

Viele Grüße,
Jochen



More information about the KMyMoney mailing list