Wise csv file - how to match fields

mh at mike.franken.de mh at mike.franken.de
Thu Mar 2 17:37:50 GMT 2023

Hi @,

I am using a Wise account, for which only csv files are available to import
transactions into KMyMoney.
These csv files have the following header:

"TransferWise ID",Date,Amount,Currency,Description,"Payment
Reference","Running Balance","Exchange From","Exchange To","Exchange
Rate","Payer Name","Payee Name","Payee Account Number",Merchant,"Card Last
Four Digits","Card Holder Full Name",Attachment,Note,"Total fees"

Now I have problems to match these English field names to the fields of my
German KMyMoney version. Can anyone help me out here?

TIA.

Bye.
Michael.