consistency check failure

Stanton Sanderson stansand at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:57:04 BST 2020

> On May 12, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Michael Berger <amiberger at online.de> wrote:
>
> Dear friends of KMM,
>
> after 12 years I found it necessary to clean up my KMM (removing empty, outdated and obsolete accounts). I find my data now still to be okay and everything working as expected. But that warning as per screenshot pops up at every new start.
>
> As a layman I tried to get rid of that annoying warning but failed.
>
> Could somebody please, give me some advice what to do?
>
> Thanks and best,
> Michael Berger

Michael,

I’m sticking my foot out here, but I don’t think the following will hurt…

I recall a similar problem after cleaning up some accounts. What solved it was to go to edit the account (Accounts -> Edit Account) and change the opening date to include the date KMM was complaining about.

Backup your data first, of course.

Stan