Problem: Cannot resize Application window

John Rice john at johnrice53.plus.com
Thu Mar 26 17:41:57 GMT 2020

Hi,

I use KMyMoney 4.8.4 on Win 10 1909, and ever sine I started using it (on
Win 10 1803), I have been unable to resize the application window.

I use a 1920 x 1080 display, either Laptop or external monitor.

In the last few days, the application window has shrunk and I cannot
determine a particular reason for the change.

(Note 'Full Screen' works but I need the window to be smaller than that.)

I would dearly like to be able to resize the application window. Please can
you help?

Regards,

John Rice