KMyMoney 5.1.0 released

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jun 14 18:42:34 BST 2020

On Sonntag, 14. Juni 2020 16:09:04 CEST Jack wrote:

> On 6/14/20 7:10 AM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> > The KMyMoney development team today announces the immediate availability
> > of version 5.1.0 of its open source Personal Finance Manager.
> >
> > Details about the release can be found on https://blog.bembel.net/2020/06/kmymoney-5-1-0-released/
> Per a recent forum post, do we need to switch the stable appimage build
> from 5.0 branch to 5.1?  Are there any other build services which also
> need to switch?

I took care of that when creating the 5.1 branch. Maybe, I missed something.
In fact, I did. I requested to change that since I don't have write access
to the necessary repo. Thanks for reminding.

Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to
support it for the rest of your life. (Michael Sinz)