KMyMoney 5.0.8 released

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Jan 20 15:04:39 GMT 2020

Am 20.01.20 um 15:23 schrieb Carl Schwan:

>> sudo sysctl fs.inotify.max_user_instances=8192
>> sudo sysctl -p
>
> This is strange, I'm using my distro default value (128) and
> this works fine. Do you have other inotify listeners running?
On openSUSE Leap 15.1 with KDE desktop I have 2677 entries returned from
lsof. The most top listeners are:
    1125 plasmashell
     744 krunner
     120 qtcreator
      81 thunderbird
      78 firefox

>> ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org> bundle exec jekyll serve
>> Configuration file: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org/_config.yml
>> Source: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org
>> Destination: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org/_site
>> Incremental build: disabled. Enable with --incremental
>> Generating...
>> Jekyll Feed: Generating feed for posts
>> done in 0.933 seconds.
>> Auto-regeneration: enabled for '~/src/websites/kmymoney-org'
>> Server address: http://127.0.0.1:4000/
>> Server running... press ctrl-c to stop.
>>

>> Unfortunally after clicking on http://127.0.0.1:4000/news/ and then
>> http://127.0.0.1:4000/2019/08/13/kmymoney-4-8-4-released.html the links
>> to "bug fixes" and "feature requests" points to
>> https://kmymoney.org/resolvedbugs.php?4.8.4 and not to the local running
>> instance.
>
> This can probably easily be fixed by sed and find ;) I will submit a merge
> request ASAP.
>
>> Changing the url in "_posts/2019-08-13-kmymoney-4-8-4-released.md"
>> to "/resolvedbugs.php?4.8.4" returns the php source code. Seems that
>> bundle exec does not support php.
>
> I need to say, that it's a good thing that bundler a ruby tools doesn't
> include a full PHP environment for the development server.
>
> If you want to test if your resolvedbugs.php still works. You can build
> the website with bundle exec Jekyll build
bundle exec Jekyll build
bundler: command not found: Jekyll
Install missing gem executables with `bundle install`

You probybly are refering to

	bundle exec jekyll build

with lower case term 'jekyll'

> and run it with a PHP building
> server inside _site `php -S localhost:8002`.

Thanks for the pointer, which did it.

>  This won't handle the redirection
It works on forwarding, but crashes on double backwarding

> but it should be enough for quick testing.
I will give it a try

> Just a small question, since you are involved for a longer time than me.
> Was there a reason why we use a redirected link instead of just calling
> a PHP function that directly creates the Bugzilla URL?

The news were defined in news.rdf, which does not support php parsing.
Using a link was the only option.

Regards
Ralf