KMyMoney 5.0.8 released

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Jan 20 13:59:19 GMT 2020

Am 20.01.20 um 10:02 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> Hi,
>
> Please also note, that we updated the KMyMoney website https://kmymoney.org to a more modern look and feel. If something is missing / you have improvement suggestions, please let us know via mail to kmymoney-devel at kde.org.

https://jekyllrb.com/docs/ mentions how to run a local website, but this
fails:

~/src/websites/kmymoney-org> bundle exec jekyll serve
Configuration file: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org/_config.yml
             Source: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org
        Destination: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org/_site
  Incremental build: disabled. Enable with --incremental
       Generating...
        Jekyll Feed: Generating feed for posts
                     done in 0.987 seconds.
jekyll 3.8.0 | Error:  Too many open files - Failed to initialize
inotify: the user limit on the total number of inotify instances has
been reached.

I got this running using the following settings:

sudo sysctl fs.inotify.max_user_instances=8192
sudo sysctl -p

~/src/websites/kmymoney-org> bundle exec jekyll serve
Configuration file: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org/_config.yml
             Source: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org
        Destination: ~/src/websites/kmymoney-org/_site
  Incremental build: disabled. Enable with --incremental
       Generating...
        Jekyll Feed: Generating feed for posts
                     done in 0.933 seconds.
  Auto-regeneration: enabled for '~/src/websites/kmymoney-org'
     Server address: http://127.0.0.1:4000/
   Server running... press ctrl-c to stop.

Unfortunally after clicking on http://127.0.0.1:4000/news/ and then
http://127.0.0.1:4000/2019/08/13/kmymoney-4-8-4-released.html the links
to "bug fixes" and "feature requests" points to
https://kmymoney.org/resolvedbugs.php?4.8.4 and not to the local running
instance.

Changing the url in "_posts/2019-08-13-kmymoney-4-8-4-released.md"
  to "/resolvedbugs.php?4.8.4" returns the php source code. Seems that
bundle exec does not support php.

Ralf