Loan : how to update the amount of a monthly paiement

Philippe Debrabant pdebrabant at free.fr
Tue Jan 7 19:04:40 GMT 2020

It's a modification that I never managed to achieve with the account
editing.

I have a loan (11800 €, rate 0,93%) with 18 payments of 250,52 € since
the beginning. This month, the monthly amount change (I asked) for 370
€, so the duration decreases (22 months and the last payment is 88,50 €.

Each time there's a change in a loan, I must closed the actual account
and open a new account with the new values. This time I'd like to make
the change without these operations.

Is it possible ?