KMM Version 5.0.7 not working

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Tue Feb 25 10:52:31 GMT 2020

Mageia 7, KMM Version 5.0.7, VoBa Mittelhessen eG Giessen,
hbci01.fiducia.de

Dear KMM users,
I used KMM Aqbanking 5.0.7 for weeks without any problems. After a hard
disk problem I reinstalled Mageia 7 on a brand-new HD and eventually
reinstalled KMM 5.0.7.

But now updating my bank accounts from within KMM does not work any
more. I have to painfully update my various accounts by hand.

All settings checked over and over again but found to be correct.

Is anybody facing the same problem? I would very much appreciate any
comment or advice.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Berger

PS: according to the Volksbank's computer experts in Giessen in charge
my settings are correct - they have no clue for my problems