AqBanking 5.99 or 6.0 ? GLS Bank: Starke Kundenauthentifizierung notwendig

Timon Fiddike timon-kmymoney at fiddike.com
Mon Sep 16 14:31:53 BST 2019

Hi,

is there a way to use KMyMoney with AqBanking 6.0 oder >= 5.99?

At present I'm using the latest versions of KMyMoney and AqBanking
included in Ubuntu Bionic (i.e. KMyMoney 5.0.1-2 and AqBanking 5.7.8).

Problem at hand:

Transaction download from GLS Bank stopped when they started asking for
"Starke Kundenauthentifizierung" as follows:
"HBCI: 9075 - Starke Kundenauthentifizierung notwendig. (M)"

See full log in text form below amd color coded version here:
https://fiddike.com/static/Screenshot_KMM-GLS.png

Form reading AqBanking documenation and mailing list I learned that
AqBanking >=5.99 is necassary, but KMyMoney does not support that yet:

https://lists.aquamaniac.de/private/aqbanking-user/2019-September/005536.html

I tried to find out if this is still so by consulting the release notes
https://kmymoney.org/release-notes.php and did not find any information
about AqBanking versions being supported.

Therefore I ask this questions to the list here:

Is there already a version of KMyMoney that will work with AqBanking
5.99 or (ideally) 6.0?

Cheers,

Timon

Here's the full log mentioned above.

11:49:50
AqBanking v5.7.8.0stable
11:49:50
Sending jobs to the bank(s)
11:49:50
Locking users
11:49:50
Locking user XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
11:49:50
Executing HBCI jobs
11:49:50
AqHBCI started
11:49:50
Selecting iTAN mode "mobile TAN" (942)
11:49:50
Opening dialog
11:49:50
Encoding queue
11:50:03
Sending queue
11:50:03
Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
11:50:03
TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
11:50:03
Waiting for response
11:50:03
Response received
11:50:03
HBCI: 9050 - Die Nachricht enthält Fehler. (M)
11:50:03
HBCI: 9075 - Starke Kundenauthentifizierung notwendig. (M)
11:50:03
HBCI: 9800 - Dialog abgebrochen (M)
11:50:03
HBCI: 9340 - Auftrag abgelehnt. (M)
11:50:03
PIN seems to be invalid
11:50:03
Dialog aborted by bank, assuming bad PIN
11:50:03
Dialog aborted by server
11:50:03
AqHBCI finished.
11:50:03
Postprocessing jobs
11:50:03
Job Get Transactions: error
11:50:03
Job Get Balance: error
11:50:03
Resetting provider queues
11:50:03
Operation finished, you can now close this window.

--

Viele Grüße

Timon Fiddike

--