HBCI and PSD2

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Sep 11 17:16:51 BST 2019

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 11. September 2019 13:51:54 CEST Jochen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 11.09.2019 um 10:47 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> > On Dienstag, 10. September 2019 21:39:03 CEST Jochen wrote:
> >
> >> updated AqBanking to 5.8.2 and kmymoney to 5.0.6. But now I cannot use HBCI
> >> from kmymoney because it is gone. Even with the old AqBanking installation
> >> which worked for years HBCI and AqBanking seems to be just not available.
> >> My AqBanking installation is a "local installation", means that I just
> >> copied the content of the binary tarball to my home dir. Maybe that the
> >> wrong way. But how should I integrate AqBankung in kmymoney? AqBanking
> >> 5.8.2 works with kmymoney 5.0.5.
>
> > Start KMyMoney from the command line. Check that the KBanking plugin is
> > found and loaded. If it is found but not loaded, it probably does not find
> > the aqbanking/gwen libs or finds old versions that do not resolve all
> > symbols and then loading fails.
> >
> >> Something seems to be wrong here.
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >> Where shall I begin to search?
>
> did it. I removed AqBanking libs which came with Ubuntu 18.04. Then I
> compiled and installed AqBanking 5.8.2, prefix /usr.
> After that I isued make clean; make install of kmymoney 5.0.6.
> Still no HBCI.

>From the log you can see that the necessary kbanking plugin is load found and loaded. Seems that it has not been built.

Doing a make clean and make does not change the configuration. Seems to me, that the first time you ran cmake on 5.0.6 it did not find the right AqBanking version and thus did not build and install kbanking.

Remove your build directory and start a fresh one. Make sure have KBanking available as part of the cmake summary. It looks like the following:

-- The following features have been enabled:

Hope that helps.

Thomas

It does not make sense to hire smart people, and then
have them follow stupid rules. -- Oleg Vishnepolsky on LinkedIn