TD Bank and strange QFX Format

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Mon Oct 14 23:30:35 BST 2019

Using KMyMoney 5.0.0.

Recently TD Bank changed their website around, and now when I download a transaction history for a credit card now, it imports kind of screwy. In the native OFX importer, I get every transaction with a name of **UNASSIGNED** and the transaction is a credit instead of a charge as it should be.

I tried importing via OFX through AqBanking instead. That at least gets the name of the retailer correct, but the transactions are still credits instead of charges.

Any advice for the best way to make this somewhat less painful?

--
  Ryan Novosielski
  ryan at novosielski.com