Fwd: Unable to select Finance::Quote as online source

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Tue Nov 19 11:59:59 GMT 2019

On 2019/11/19 12:17, Doug Lytle wrote:
> On 11/19/19 4:49 AM, timothy wrote:
>>
>> I'll file a bug unless someone can spot anything that I am missing.
>
> Timothy,
>
> Not that I know the answer, but if you run kmymoney from the command
> line, do you get more information when trying to select Finance::Quote
> in the console?
>
> Doug

Hi,

Nothing special. Just comes up with a list of all Finance::Quote online
sources on the terminal.
I can not get that list from KMM. After selecting F::Q, the online
source tab comes up solid blue when
I click on it and the Factor tab remains greyed out.

The standard online sources seems to function as normal.

Regards
Timothy