Problems with Credit Card Transfer

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 8 22:56:42 GMT 2019

Hello Paulo,
On 2019.11.08 11:27, Paulo Rocha wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I´ve just started to use the KMM, but I´m facing problems when I
> transfer credit from the current account to the credit card account
>
> In my current account this is as debit but in credit card account it
> also as debit and not as charges, so looks like I´m buying something
> and not a payment
>
> Please let me know how procedure
It sounds like you are using the correct procedure, but please confirm
some details, to be sure.  When you say you are transferring from your
"current account" what type of account is this?  Am I correct it is a
checking or savings account, and you are making the transfer to reflect
a payment to the credit card account?  Also, are you sure the transfer
is in the correct column in the "current" account and in the wrong
column in the credit card account?  In English, savings and checking
accounts have "Payment" and "Deposit" but credit card accounts have
"Charge" and "Payment".  A transfer would show up as "Payment" in both
accounts.  I am trying to be sure that the problem isn't possibly an
issue with the translations of the column headings.  I should have
started by asking what language you are using for the interface.