Income/Expenditure totals amounts of IDR show no decimals

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Mon May 27 19:25:29 BST 2019

Dear all, dear Thomas,

KMM Version 5.0.2 in Mageia 6

I have various currencies to be converted to and shown in EURO in the
Income/Expenditure Report. Bigger amounts of IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) are
correctly converted and shown as xxx,yy. Smaller amounts are also
correctly converted but shown as xxx  without digits. See the amount of
355 in the attachment.

The exchange rate is 1€ = 14000 IDR / 1IDR = 0,000071428€
So, the number 355 (without decimals!) as per screenshot represents the
€-equivalent of 4’970’000 IDR.

However, in the same summary further down the  amount of 1630.91 (with
decimals!) represents the €-equivalent of 22’832’740 IDR.

It looks as if the conversion works for small and big amounts. However,
in small amounts he digits are swallowed!?

Nothing really serious but somehow inconsistent and irritating. I hope I
could make myself clear and that this could be corrected.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Berger