KMyMoney Fail opening file.

Cesar Tadeu Descardeci cesartd15 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:43:23 GMT 2019

Hi  Folks !
I'm writing because my KmyMoney suddenly  does not open the same file that
I've been working from more than a Year !
Suddenly  it  presents  these error messages:
"File  Protocol fail "  and  it  says  that  I am  using  an  Old file
format and  that  I need to install an Old versionn 0.8.x  of  Kymymoney !
I've tried  many things  including  re installations,  complete Clean of my
computer and a few others without  success !
I really  don't  know  what's going on !  And  how to fix it !

Can  anyone help ?   I'd  appreciate very much !

Thank you.

Cesar Tadeu

--
*Cesar T. Descardeci*