Custom report crashing KMM

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Dec 17 10:48:58 GMT 2019

Alexandre,

On Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019 11:20:02 CET Ralf Habacker wrote:

> Am 17.12.19 um 11:08 schrieb Alexandre Perali:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'm trying to create a new custom report based on the Budget vs Actual
> > This Year but when I'm saving it after a little change (supressing one
> > account) the KMM crashes (close itself suddenly). What can be happening/
> > be done here?
> > This is 4.8.0 windows version KDE 4.12.5.
> First you should update to a more recent version, which may include a
> fix for this issue. See https://kmymoney.org/ for the link "4.8.4 for
> your Windows PC".
> If the problem persists after you updated, please file a bug report
> https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kmymoney&format=guided
> Another option is to try one of the preview/unstable versions listed on
> the kmymoney website.

And please do not hijack a thread open for a different topic in the future but rather start a new one. This is use "New message" instead of "Reply to". Many thanks in advance.

Of all the computing resources available, the most valuable one is
programmers' time. Especially in open source where most of us have to
sneak in time to write and debug code. (Ace Jones)