Custom report crashing KMM

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Dec 17 10:20:02 GMT 2019

Am 17.12.19 um 11:08 schrieb Alexandre Perali:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to create a new custom report based on the Budget vs Actual
> This Year but when I'm saving it after a little change (supressing one
> account) the KMM crashes (close itself suddenly). What can be happening/
> be done here?
> This is 4.8.0 windows version KDE 4.12.5.
First you should update to a more recent version, which may include a
fix for this issue. See https://kmymoney.org/ for the link "4.8.4 for
your Windows PC".
If the problem persists after you updated, please file a bug report
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kmymoney&format=guided
Another option is to try one of the preview/unstable versions listed on
the kmymoney website.

Ralf