Shortcuts problems

Nuits de Chine xiaojie+kmymoney at nuitsdechine.org
Wed Aug 14 10:35:41 BST 2019

Hello,

I have some weird problems with Kmm shortcuts. It's really (but only)
annoying. I'm almost 100% sure it's some misconfiguration on my side,
not any kind of Kmm bug.

Shortcuts work well, really.

Except that when I start KMyMoney, one « alternate shortcut »
always creeps in. It's always the same, unfortunately Ctrl+Ins (see
attached image). I can remove it through Kmm shortcuts menu, and then
everything is okay, until I close Kmm. On next start, the shortcut is back.

I have looked everywhere I thought of, but failed to find some config
file where this alternate shortcut is defined.

Any idea on where this alternate shortcut may come from ?

Tia
-- Ndc