Improving kmymoney website,

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Aug 14 07:09:14 BST 2019

Carl,

On Dienstag, 13. August 2019 18:08:47 CEST Carl Schwan wrote:

> Hello KMyMoney devs,
>
> I started modernizing some KDE websites (konsole, choqok, userbase, ...) and I wanted to know if the KMyMoney devs are interested to have similar change to kmymoney.org. Let me know if you are interested and I will try to find some time to do it.

I followed your work on the konsole and userbase websites and really appreciate you contacting us. Your help and work will be very much appreciated as the current web-site is coming to age. A little fresh-up will certainly be cool.

Note: you hit the user list, the devs hang out on kmymoney-devel at kde.org, but that is a minor detail. If you need any information please let us/me know.

Cheers

Thomas

The amount of experience is directly proportional to
the amount of destroyed equipment.